Class Starter. Create a K-W-L chart on Ancient Egypt. On notebook paper draw a chart with 3 columns.
Label them the following way.
If you are doing this in your Penzu Journal label
K- (What I Know)
W- (What I Want To Know)
L- (What I Learned) The last 5 minutes of class write about what you learned in class today.
- Class Starter K-W-L Chart
- Walk Like An Egyptian Worksheet
- Ancient Egypt Map Worksheet
- Webquest Skip Mission 1 Daily Life DO MISSIONS 2-6. Take notes on notebook paper.
- CNN Student News (last 10 minutes)